Policies of Meadowood Farm Country Inn
- Open May through December.
- We request a deposit of $100 per room to confirm a reservation.
- Vacation rentals, family and other farmhouse rental rates are determined based on the guidelines presented on the vacation rental page and on each unique situation.
- A deposit is required to secure a reservation; the amount is dependent on the type and duration of the reservation.
- At the time of reservation acceptance, an email will be sent noting that the reservation is to be secured with a deposit and other pertinent information. Payment of deposit is preferred by personal check. Payment of deposit is also accepted by credit card via Paypal invoice or Paypal account via invoice. At time of check-in payment of balance is by personal check or cash (5% discount for cash).
- For inn guests, Meadowood has a 7-day cancellation period. Deposits will be refunded, less a $15 cancellation fee if we are notified at least 7 days prior to your arrival.
In most cases, if we retain the deposit, credit will be provided for a similar future stay. For vacation rentals, the cancellation policy is stated on the vacation rental page.
- Inn room rates are based on double occupancy.
- There is usually a two-night minimum stay on weekends.
- A one-night stay is allowed on weekdays.
- During foliage season, there is always a two-night minimum.
- Included in all accommodation plans is free WiFi and on-site parking.
- For inn guests, dinner service is offered by prior arrangement and at additional cost. See our dinner menu.
- A 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals Tax will be added to all room rates.
- Seasonally-dependent extended stay discounts for one room for 3 or more nights is 10%.
- Extended stays for two to four rooms for 3 to 7 nights is considered a vacation rental.
A vacation rental does not include breakfasts but does include privacy, full use of kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living room, dining room, and family room.
Breakfast and dinner service is offered at additional cost.
- There is a seasonally-dependent charge of $10 for a well-behaved dog, maximum weight 30 lbs. Some breeds are excluded. Two is the limit for guest dogs. Repeat guest dogs of any size will be considered.
- Horses may be boarded at a neighbor's stable for $35 per night.
Included in the Meadowood Inn Room Rates
- A full country breakfast each morning
Only local Vermont organic products are served. Our breakfast consists of several courses; homemade muffins or scones, fruit, sweet dishes like pancakes or French toast, Meadowood Farm or Clear Brook Farm greens with egg entrees. We use our own maple syrup from our acres of maple trees; grow our own herbs and greens; and serve eggs from our free-range chickens.
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Candy and/or cookies in the afternoon
- In-room desks and charging stations
- Guest use of Common Areas
- Living room with lounge chairs, TV, fireplace, and library
- Slate patio with outdoor furniture and views of our meadow, woods, and the mountains beyond
- 18 acres of garden, lawns, meadow, woods with walking trails